среда, 1 сентября 2010 г.

God is forgiving God!!


"Wherefore I say to thee: Many sins are forgiven her because she loved much, but to whom little is forgiven, loves little". (Luke 7:47)
Whore was forgiven by Jesus, and He did not condemn her. And in gratitude she showed love for the Lord. Who loves God? " I need to understand and remember all that God has done for me. The fact that God has forgiven me, and love Him with all my heart according to how He is worthy.
"
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." (1 John 1:5-10)
 I want to share my testimony with those who want to hear and see what God can really do through His forgiveness and healing.
There was a time in my life, not so long time ago that I was disobedient to God (I mean I was acting against His principles  what is in the Bible).
My dear sisters and brothers! and He didn't punish me, He was just waiting for me when I will do realize my mistake and I will do something with it. But you know what , if God doesn't show the way out and He didn't offer me His help, I could be still fighting for my dignity. It is, of course, about my pride! A most horrible word, what it all might lead - it's just a nightmare and I experienced the hard way.
And here not only as it is written "
God resists the proud, but gives the humble ..." (1Pet5: 5) (you know what is beyond), but my pride itself worked against me.
You know that we Christians live in the flesh, which is sinful. But thanks to the Lord, we receive forgiveness of our sins and by faith in Jesus Christ, we are saved from eternal hell. And then there is a struggle within us, and the best man will win. If our body every day is supported by our sin - it will win and it's could be damage our spiritual essence, that which should be in a peace with God.
And that's what happened in my life - during one year I lived with unforgiveness, with my pride, every day, asking God's forgiveness and restoration, and nothing happened, because this conflict was somewhere deep in side, not just in a words. During one year in a conflict , I said: God, I don't want this anymore, it was killing me from inside. It's stinks terribly. 
So today I want to tell you that you could hear and not do as I did.
In recent months, the conflict, I said: "God, forgive me! I made a mistake, help me to resolve this conflict,  because it is impossible to live with that". I had many stupid things swirling trough my head.  Often I just wanted to say to God- "take me  away from here, cause there is only painfulness and darkness."
You know, the feeling was that way already- I'm not worthy of the kingdom of God, even if I try do anything good.
God did helped me, when I confessed that I myself tried to solve the problem, forcing convince my heart that everything is ok. Miraculously, God allowed this whole situation. And so I'm grateful to God and also the person who is helped me to finally resolve this conflict with a such man.
Receive forgiveness from the Lord, and you will walk in a complete freedom. And today I want to say, how great it is to be in a  peace with God, with myself and with the people around me. I can praise the name of the Lord in a holiness, I can serve effectively and dreaming with God and nothing bound me from doing so.
This is real freedom in my life, I know that I am free from sin and it does not control me.
God at any time with us, even when me think that we are alone, or we trying to protect ourselves. God says to me: "I'm here, just calm down, I'll help you. You're my child and I will defend you. Trust me everything." Our Lord wants that we had peace in Him, that we were looking for meeting with him, that in His presence have joy.

1 комментарий:

  1. I love your story. I went through a similar time of unforgiveness a few years ago. It can and does eat you from the inside and makes you miserable and dead to any kind of Joy the Holy Spirit can offer. But unforgiveness provides such peace and rest. Thank you for sharing and reminding me how thankful I am to God for showing me the way :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить