четверг, 19 августа 2010 г.

summer is coming to an end...

...I do not know happy or not ...?...


This summer I was: at home twice on the black sea for a few days before and after the trip to Finland ... I was in Finland for picking strawberries, just a fairy tale, but not work, the beauty of the place where I was for work ... On the way to Finland, we stopped for a few days in St. Petersburg, indescribable beauty of this city ... Now I'm in Ternopol, on the Youth With A Mission base, received my multiply visa to the United States of America not for one year, but for three years... going to the US for the School of Biblical Studies ... I'm leaving about 10th of September maybe ... A little afraid of a big country  I think...

2 комментария:

  1. Поздравляю! Рада за тебя! Куда в Америку едешь?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Ой, куда я только не хочу попасть... Школа будет в Монтане, на Лэйксайд.

    ОтветитьУдалить